• home
  • about us
    • Goals
    • What we have done
    • the statute
    • governing bodies
    • Appeals Awards Nobel
    • budgets
    • Contacts
    • congress
    • Etichs and Conduct for ngo
  • what we do
    • Annual report
    • thematic dossiers
    • Conferences in africa
    • Projects in progress
    • ONU Pro-moratorium resolution
    • Cities, provinces and regions
    • Our Network
    • Video
  • what you can do
    • Join us
    • donations
    • Buy publications
    • Sign the appeal
  • news
  • urgent actions
  • database
  • documents
  • projects
  • newsletter

SAUDI ARABIA. TWO EXECUTIONS

28 August 2013 :

Saudi Arabia beheaded by the sword two nationals convicted of murdering a Syrian and of armed robbery, the interior ministry said. Ibrahim al-Qanbar and Ahmed al-Musalam were found guilty of attacking a labour camp and opening fire at residents, killing Mohammed al-Shuja and wounding another person, the ministry said. Qanbar was also charged with several acts of armed robbery, it said. The beheadings in the Qatif district, in Eastern Province.
 
(Sources: Afp, 20/08/2013)

other news

IRAN - 520 men and 8 women executed in Iran since the beginning of 2026

17 February 2026  Read everything

IRAN - Information about people arrested during the January 2026 riots

17 February 2026  Read everything

IRAN - Victim accounts: the killing of Jahanbakhsh Hesar Firouzeh, 70

17 February 2026  Read everything

IRAN - 16 men and a woman executed on February 14 and 15

17 February 2026

More than 500 executions in Iran since the beginning of 2026

 Read everything

IRAN - 12 men executed on February 16

17 February 2026  Read everything

INDIA: 3 SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR GANG RAPE OF ISRAELI TOURIST, MURDER NEAR HAMPI

16 February 2026

A sessions court in Karnataka's Koppal district on February 16, 2026 sentenced three men to death after convicting them in the gang rape of two women, including an Israeli national, and the killing of a male tourist.

 Read everything
 

Urgent actions

URGENT APPEAL BY HANDS OFF CAIN TO AVOID THE ERASING EVIDENCE OF 1980S EXECUTIONS BY DESTROYING BEHESHT-E-ZAHRA SECTION 41 IN IRAN

25 August 2025  Read everything
All urgent actions 
 
 
Giuseppe di Federico

Documents

  •  USA - Idaho. House committee passes death penalty for sex crimes on minors
  •  IRAN - Salman Aghaei executed in Shiraz on October 22
  •   CO-SPONSOR OF RESOLUTION PRO MORATORIUM
  •   VOTE ON A RESOLUTION ON A MORATORIUM ON EXECUTIONS APPROVED BY THE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY IN 2022
  •   UN RESOLUTION 2022
  •  USA - Alabama. Corrections officials apparently botched Joe Nathan James' execution last month
  •   GOVERNING BODIES
All documents 
 
Privacy & Cookies - Contacts - Credits

Hands off Cain is an international league of citizens and parliamentarians for the abolition of the death penalty in the world. It is a non-profit, non-violent, transnational and trans-national Partito Radicale founded in Brussels in 1993 and recognized in 2005 by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a development co-operation NGO.